Thursday, June 18, 2009

Concert Photos

Concerts are always so hard to shoot especially if you can't bring your dSLR with your. Life would be so much easier if I had a media pass. A girl can dream, can't she?

So instead of my Rebel XT, we brought my boyfriend's FujiFilm point'n'shoot to the Disturbed et al concert the first week of July, and well, I couldn't use it to save my life. I kept trying to adjust all the controls to give me an experience that resembled by dSLR.

Finally after the first two bands had played, I said that I was done with his piddly camera and that he should take the pictures he wants. This was more of out of frustration with myself for not being able to take good pictures than his camera being a piddly piece of equipment.

Nonetheless, my boyfriend took some great pictures and I'll give him full credit for them too.

From Disturbed


From Disturbed


From Disturbed

No comments: